Introducing Air Watch
Better Ventilated Buildings Air = Healthier Tenants.
AirWatch is a low cost and simple to install real-time room level air quality and ventilation monitor.
The first all-in-one display with visual indication of CO2 and Fresh Air Flow.
Design to reduce the unseen risk factors that impact health and productivity of your occupants.
Start with Monitoring and understand the quality of your indoor air.
Add the Control to improve the indoor air quality based on data recorded from monitor.
Compare before and after air quality - and start breathing easier and deeper!
Understanding CO2 Levels is important.....
The effect of poor indoor air quality has been known for years. Chronic illnesses, reduced cognitive abilities, sleepiness and increased absenteeism have all been attributed to elevated CO2 levels.
AirWatch provides an easy to understand indication of healthy and unhealthy CO2 particulate counts.
.............But CO2 is NOT ENOUGH !
Its about knowing that Fresh Healthy air is moving in!
AirWatch is the only monitor that tells you if the air in the space is moving in - or out.
If the space is positively pressurized, the air - and particulates - are being squeezed out.
If the space is neutral or negatively pressurize - the air is stagnant - and those particulates are hanging around.
AirWatch provides an easy indication for your space air movement. If the LED IS BLUE the air in the room is moving out.
Monitor for Unhealthy conditions ----> Add Smart Controls for healthy environments
Measuring a lot of unhealthy high CO2 particle counts? ---> Air Watch output dynamically increases outside fresh air to the room based on the CO2 count from the monitor.
Seeing a lot of unhealthy stuff hanging in around in air? ----> AirWatchPro actively "Pulls" unhealthy air out of of the space based on the pressure measured at the monitor.
HOW IT WORKS
In Room Display
- Simple to Connect to Weather station.
- Wi-Fi direct, does not use building Wi-Fi network
- No additional network gear required
- High data integrity and security of all devices
- Continuously calculations in Room Air Pressure
- Self Calibrates
- FCC Certified
- Designed, developed and manufactured in US
- Continuously measuring Outdoor Air Conditions
- Continuously sends data to the Display
Get Room Space Conditions
Just Scan the QR Code on the unit
XCSpec Devices App
We use the radio on our units to communicate with your mobile device to aid the installation and see the data. Just SCAN the QR code and see:
- PPM at that moment: Tells you the exist parts per million reading.
- Demand Control Setting: Tells you setting on the input air damper
- Room Pressure at that moment: Tells you the measured space pressure relative to outside air pressure.
- If there is an active DCV alarm: If the system has measured 5 consecutive days of over 1,100 ppm, it will alert you.
- Last 5 days highest PPM values: The recorded highest PPM value in each of the last 5 days.